- How often should I get my ends trimmed? I recommend getting your ends trimmed every quarter to maintain hair growing out healthy and not splitting.
- Why do I need my ends trimmed quarterly to keep my hair growing healthy since my hair is growing from my scalp? The ends are the oldest part of your hair therefore trimming the ends regularly will prevent them from splitting up your hair shaft causing damage or breakage. This will help you retain length and have healthy hair from root to end.
- What is a scalp detox healthy hair treatment? A scalp detox alleviates toxins, allergens and other residues that can be trapped in the scalp and hair as well as energizing and soothing the scalp.
- What is a strengthening healthy hair treatment? A protein treatment that reconstructs, reconditions and adds immediate strength while addressing hair concerns such as breakage, frizz, dryness and dullness.
- What is a hydration healthy hair treatment? A moisture therapy treatment that instantly release concentrated moisturizing ingredients to hydrate strands.
- What is the Olaplex healthy hair treatment? The Olaplex healthy hair treatment is a 5 step treatment that repairs the broken bonds and rejuvenates the hair. As well as increasing strength while restoring elasticity and protecting the hair follicle from further breakage.
- How often should I get a healthy hair treatment? The type of treatment and frequency is different for every client. Please consult with me to determine what treatment is best for your hair ..
- Will getting my hair silk pressed or flat ironed damage my natural curl pattern? Any heat applied to your hair regularly can potentially cause some heat damage to your natural curl pattern because your hair takes on the memory of being silk pressed or straightened. Properly hydrated and healthy strands along with heat protectant will help protect hair but may not prevent altering natural curl pattern if straightened or silk pressed regularly. ( ie. bi weekly or monthly)
- I wear protective styles such as braids, sew ins, and wigs. How do I care for my hair and scalp while wearing protective styles? A healthy scalp grows healthy hair. I recommend scheduling your healthy hair treatment and trim prior to receiving your protective styles and using a moisturizing oil while wearing protective style to maintain a healthy hair , scalp and moisturized hair.
For more healthy hair tips follow me on